Resources listed are for informational purposes only.
IMPORTANT: These resources are not meant for mental health emergencies. For emergencies, please call 911 or go to your local emergency room or mental health crisis center.
- Crisis Text Line: HOME to 741741
- National Suicide Prevention Life Line: 800-273-TALK or 800-273-825 or chat at suicidepreventionlifeline.org
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-7233
- Sexual Assault Crisis Line (RAINN): 800-656-4673
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI): nami.org or 800-950-6264 (Helpline)
- Mental Health America: mentalhealthamerica.net
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance: dbsalliance.org
- The Anxiety Network: https://anxietynetwork.com/anxiety-help-and-support
- Sexual Assault Support Center, Inc.: sexualassaultsupportcenter.com
Wellness Applications (Apps): some of these apps may require payment for full features. They should be accessibly for IPhone and Android devices.
- Calm (mindfulness)
- Headspace (mindfulness and meditation)
- My Possible Self (mood tracking)
- Let's Meditate (meditation)
- Serenity: Guided Meditation & Mindfulness
- Reflect-(christian mindfulness)
Books on Varying Mental Health Topics: goodreads.org will allow you to input topics to search for books.
- Spiritual Depression: Its Causes and Cure by D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones
- Shoot The Damn Dog: A Memoir of Depression by Sally Brampton
- The Mindful Way Through Depression: Freeing Yourself from Chronic Unhappiness by J. Mark G. Williams, John D. Teasdale, Zindel V. Segal
- On Edge: A Journey Through Anxiety by Andrea Peterson